want to be a beta tester?
For a program to
"Get booked to speak in a week: from Idea to 'We want you!' in only 4 minutes a day."
You will learn:
- How to find your message
- What to look for in the right audience
- Discover your needs & why you need to speak
- Get your message out on a larger scale
- Pitch yourself easily to the right person
- Which venue for speaking is easy and best to break into for you
- Gain confidence in your idea worth spreading both onstage & online
You will receive:
- A daily video series under 4 minutes with action steps you can complete within 15 minutes a day.
- Guidance through finding your idea, audience, to pitch.
- Private FB support group
- A group coaching call for US/Europe/Oceania/Asia time zones
Pilot program begins on Saturday, December 12, 2016 and will run for one week. I am only accepting a limited number of students. If you are accepted, you will be notified.
This program is at no cost to you--it's completely FREE, but only this one time.
My one requirement is that you complete a few surveys throughout the program in order to provide me with feedback. I will read everything you submit.
If you have a good experience and results, I will ask you to give a testimonial so that I can showcase your great results on my website.
Again, this program is free for testers only this time. I believe in giving. If you'd like, you may make a donation of any amount to Operation Food for Life. I'll receive nothing, but you and these women's lives will change!
Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing you in the program!
Soness Stevens is the Head Speaker Coach for multiple TEDx events, and has coached over 108 TED & TEDx speakers. She represented Japan for TED Worldwide, spoke at TEDxFukuoka and TEDxWasedaU. Soness has a weekly nationwide broadcast TV show on Communications, and is an Associate Professor of business presentation skills at YNU. You may have seen her on NHK TV and Fox TV Japan, or heard her as the official English voice of Hello Kitty. She lives near the beach and practices Zazen Meditation at her local temple in Japan.