want to be a beta tester?
For a program about how to apply to TEDx
You will learn:
- What makes an Idea Worth Spreading
- Know if you have an Idea Worth Spreading
- How to get discovered
- Application tips & tricks
- Choose a good talk topic
- Create a clear, concise concept to pitch for a 4-18 min talk
- TEDx interviewing skills
- Audition Video help: what & how to say it + how to shoot it
- Get confidence in your idea
You will receive:
- Videos to guide you through concept, application, to video audition.
- Checklist of your application journey to keep you organized
- Private FB support group
- A group coaching call
Pilot program begins on Saturday, March 5, 2016 and will run for three weeks. I am only accepting a limited number of students. If you are accepted, you will be notified.
This program is at no cost to you-it's completely FREE, but only this one time. My one requirement is that you complete a few surveys throughout the program in order to provide me with feedback. I will read everything you submit.
If you have a good experience and results, I will ask you to give a testimonial so that I can showcase your great results on my website.
Again, this program is free for testers only this time. I believe in giving. If you'd like, you can make a donation of any amount to Operation Food for Life. I'll receive nothing, but you and these women's lives will change!
Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing you in the program!