TO RECAP, HERE’S A ROADMAP FOR THIS WEEK’S TEDx INSIDER’S SECRETS SERIES:
- Day 1: (Today) What are we going to learn this week?
- Day 2: My inbox is open. Let’s connect on why you want to speak and why the world needs to hear your message.
- Day 3: How to build relationships along your speaking journey
What’s the one question that could open up your path to TEDx?
Why you need to always be ready to Step On the Red Dot.
- Day 4: How do you know if you have an Idea Worth Spreading?
- Day 5: What is the timeline from idea to speaking at TEDx?
- Day 6: How can you hone your message?
- Day 7: What opportunities are in store for you?
Ready for more? Watch out for our next video in your inbox soon!
Conversations happen here on our FB page:
Ps. Make sure to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Gmail: Just hover over the sender’s name next to the subject line and select “Add to contacts” to save to your Contacts list.